1947-53 Chevy truck, 3100, Solid Tonneau Cover. Bed lid.
Model - "Zero Impact Ultimate 3100MSS". Fit without drilling holes.
• A hard tonneau cover. Completely rigid, solid and strong. Folding.
• Zero impact. It can be fitted without drilling any holes in the truck. All paint work protected.
• Does not detract from the appearance of the truck. Enhances the appearance of the truck.
• With the cover removed and just the hardware kit showing it still looks "show quality".
• When the cover is fitted but open it still looks excellent and does not detract in any way from the appearance of the truck.
• The cover can be removed in under five minutes.
• All materials and finishes are of the highest quality.
• There is a choice of hardware support finishes to suit painted or patina trucks.
• A water drainage system is included to prevent water from leaking into the bed.
• Better than original factory quality. Just look at the pictures above.
• The model shown is supported by a mirror polished stainless steel installation kit.
• This tonneau cover is for the - 1947, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953 Chevy truck. Advanced Design stepside 3100.
Go to our main page for more information and more pictures.
Did you know we are developing a "Zero Impact" windscreen (windshield) washer system
for this Chevy truck and it should be available during May 2017? Watch this space.
How did this classic tonneau cover and web site all happen?
"Designed by truck owner enthusiasts for truck owner enthusiast."
The managing director, who runs an international mail order and manufacturing business owns a 1952 Chevy truck.
It is featured in the pictures. This truck was purchased in 2007 and at the same time he started the web site at -
This web site shows all of the restoration process and the modifications to this truck.
Eventually he wanted to make a good tonneau cover for this truck but not being in the motor trade
he had never considered marketing the product until he thought seriously about it in April 2016.
From that point onwards it was his intention not just to produce a cover of the highest possible
standard but to try to market the product within 12 months.
After a year of design, testing, prototypes and manufacturing it was ready by 1st May 2017
At the same time, this web site, which until then, for a few months only announced the pending arrival,
was updated and "went live" with all of the pictures, information and ordering details of this new cover.
You can now order
this high quality tonneau cover for your truck.